Follow the Prick on Twitter!
- @NC_Robinson @MikeySlezak Hey that’s the doctor from Biggest Loser! 22 hours ago
- “I am not buying the Prime Minister’s tears,” Jacinta Price said. “He can put whatever spin on (the Voice) he wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
- RT @ElbridgeColby: Actually the US prioritized Germany and Europe over Japan and Asia in WWII because Marshall et al recognized the former… 1 day ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: I wrote for the @dailytelegraph on the violent protests against St Michael's, Belfield, where I have spoken, and the disg… 1 day ago
- So the government is going maximalist on the voice, complete with advice to the executive and the ability to offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com
You have probably seen this: http://www.smokinggunpr.co.uk/2010/02/ainsley-harriott-prick-with-a-fork-sausages/
Anyway: looking interesting so far, good luck with it.
Cheers Bruce – in fact that was the inspiration for the name!
Keep the philosophical pontificating to yourself and stick to the food.
How many times have I read some fool belting the messenger? If you don’t like what he writes, tell him why. Don’t tell him to stop – it only encourages him to increase output, and serves you right. It would me.
I read your article about Australia day in the Courier Mail. So refreshing to read something constructive instead of destructive. Keep it up
I note Larissa Dubecki ripped of your blog title for her book (http://www.theaustralian.com.au/arts/review/food-critic-larissa-dubecki-dishes-restaurant-dirt-in-prick-with-fork/story-fn9n8gph-1227500119055) . She’s nothing if not consistent.