…for the lack of activity in these parts. The weirdly abbreviated holiday week in Australia, plus an avalanche of paid work, has me still figuring out how to work writing into the schedule. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, work is the curse of the blogging classes.
- @howardanglin @wrdcsc This was a tremendous lunch at Fratelli Paradiso in Sydney where after three or four courses,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 19 minutes ago
- @howardanglin This is a new one on me though one of my proudest achievements was sitting at the same table and enjo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- @GordyPls @FowlesWine Thanks mate! 1 hour ago
- Great piece by @EPPCdc fellow Lance Morrow (full disclosure: also Dad) in @WSJ drawing a line from Heraclitus to Em… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @mirandadevine: Column’s up: on home-wreckers and wronged wives. Good on Natalie Joyce for pointing out there’s no excuse for stealing a… 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com