…for the lack of activity in these parts. The weirdly abbreviated holiday week in Australia, plus an avalanche of paid work, has me still figuring out how to work writing into the schedule. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, work is the curse of the blogging classes.
- RT @70s_party: https://t.co/HNfOrX73rt 7 hours ago
- The United States is looking increasingly like Mao's Cultural Revolution retold as a Seinfeld episode. 8 hours ago
- When outrage is a currency, everyone will mint their own... twitter.com/Joe_Hildebrand… 11 hours ago
- RT @charlescwcooke: To be fair, the Founders couldn’t have imagined robust political speech, and they’d never met any radicals. https://t.c… 18 hours ago
- RT @JacktheInsider: Ladies & gentlemen, the new A.A. Gill has arrived. https://t.co/vLifgzf1Bd 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com