…for the lack of activity in these parts. The weirdly abbreviated holiday week in Australia, plus an avalanche of paid work, has me still figuring out how to work writing into the schedule. To paraphrase Oscar Wilde, work is the curse of the blogging classes.
Follow the Prick on Twitter!
- @NC_Robinson @MikeySlezak Hey that’s the doctor from Biggest Loser! 20 hours ago
- “I am not buying the Prime Minister’s tears,” Jacinta Price said. “He can put whatever spin on (the Voice) he wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @ElbridgeColby: Actually the US prioritized Germany and Europe over Japan and Asia in WWII because Marshall et al recognized the former… 23 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: I wrote for the @dailytelegraph on the violent protests against St Michael's, Belfield, where I have spoken, and the disg… 23 hours ago
- So the government is going maximalist on the voice, complete with advice to the executive and the ability to offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com