I’m pretty sure this seals the deal. Stately Prick Manor needs an ice cream maker.
Follow the Prick on Twitter!
- @NC_Robinson @MikeySlezak Hey that’s the doctor from Biggest Loser! 21 hours ago
- “I am not buying the Prime Minister’s tears,” Jacinta Price said. “He can put whatever spin on (the Voice) he wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @ElbridgeColby: Actually the US prioritized Germany and Europe over Japan and Asia in WWII because Marshall et al recognized the former… 23 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: I wrote for the @dailytelegraph on the violent protests against St Michael's, Belfield, where I have spoken, and the disg… 23 hours ago
- So the government is going maximalist on the voice, complete with advice to the executive and the ability to offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com
I bought a Kenwood Ice Chef about a decade ago while they were on special at Myers, and although it doesn’t get used enough, it’s fantastic. I’ve a bunch of books already (The Ben & Jerry one is great for beginners), but I’ll be checking Humphrey’s out.
Do you have the manual for the Ice Chef? My sister has lost hers.
Awesome! I got an ice cream maker for Christmas and have just been using the recipes that came with the instruction book