Our friends over at the Spectator Australia have finally gotten around to putting up a link to my recent jeremiad against New York Mayor Mike Bloomberg and all the local busybodies who, if they had their way, would turn us into the boringest country on Earth.
- @katyhallway Now now, I'm sure Augustine's Confessions seemed jejune to the commentators of the day as well. 21 minutes ago
- @Jolene_Laverty That sounds genuinely lovely. Thanks. 1 hour ago
- I would love to be able to go back and revisit this stuff seriously now that I've got half a lifetime under my belt. twitter.com/Jolene_Laverty… 1 hour ago
- Imagine wishing for your very own Gore Vidal? twitter.com/ellehardy/stat… 2 hours ago
- However, "The Language and Cervix" would be a great name for a British pub. Perhaps. Anyway, well said… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com