Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- @michaelkoziol Knowing that Singapore was British in 1957 seems like a fairly basic piece of modern history, though. 19 hours ago
- This is amazing esp. given reports the North Koreans overstepped their border in going after the soldier. twitter.com/RyanNorthover/… 19 hours ago
- "We're both part of the same hypocrisy, senator, but never think it applies to my family." twitter.com/bkerogers/stat… 20 hours ago
- @mozziemaud Entirely correct - my point was in reference to the new public morality, for lack of a better term. 20 hours ago
- @ScottRhodie That and the Galaxy Explorer! 20 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com