Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- Creepy. twitter.com/LukewSavage/st… 3 hours ago
- Why can't Malcolm catch a break in the polls? Sharp analysis via @SharriMarkson @dailytelegraph dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/s… 3 hours ago
- Great piece @CateMc3273 on the need to do more in the Philippines - foreshadowing today's announcement heraldsun.com.au/rendezview/our… 3 hours ago
- Someone please send the Sussex Police a copy of Areopagitica. twitter.com/sussex_police/… 18 hours ago
- RT @dailytelegraph: The Hunting Ground doco shown on ABC is packed with more fiction than Days Of Our Lives, writes @WhatLouThinks https://… 19 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com