Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- RT @JoshuaPotash: This high school band practice in Washington is making me lose it https://t.co/P6jZRu4bqF 17 hours ago
- @marinamaral2 I’ve been to this villa — it amazing! 17 hours ago
- RT @stillgray: Syria. https://t.co/topGlqGbAQ 17 hours ago
- I genuinely hope Lady Gaga gets her dogs back. 1 day ago
- Had some words with @corybernardi and Peta Credlin about Justin Trudeau’s craven abstention on a vote condemning Ch… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com