Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- RT @Adam_Creighton: Not in economists' models, of course. But massive civil unrest another possible downside of lock-downs that throw 30m p… 7 hours ago
- RT @adamcarolla: CNN last week, "How are we going to stop these sunbathers on California beaches?!!!" CNN this week, "Masses in the street… 7 hours ago
- So I guess we're allowed to do large gatherings again now? dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/prote… 8 hours ago
- RT @jamesmacpherson: TRUMP says he will use military to “protect law-abiding citizens” So Channel Ten journalist reports “Trump has turne… 10 hours ago
- 👏👏👏👏👏 twitter.com/clairlemon/sta… 10 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com