Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- @dannolan Yeah but with good reason in your case 2 hours ago
- This is very strange because I've kept track and I reliably get stopped for the extra swab three out of five times. twitter.com/Monster_Dome/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @parnellpalme: In 2017, I made a study of the German election campaign. I spent a number of weeks in Germany interviewing candidates, or… 2 hours ago
- RT @LosFelizDaycare: Incident report: Kindess’s moms sent a bulk sized tub of “cheese balls” for afternoon tapas. We sent a note home expla… 6 hours ago
- .@Uber_Australia @Uber_Support system is just absolutely one star this morning. Literally better off in a cab. 6 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com