Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- RT @herandrews: I love this A.D. Hope poem about Australian place names, which are all real. poemfull.com/ad-hope/countr… …a latter-day Habbak… 17 minutes ago
- As predicted health bureaucrats were never going to give up control. apple.news/A_mPoBnP3QWC7N… 21 minutes ago
- RT @mirandadevine: Lunatics. Another example of what a menace the Brookings Institution is. 21 hours ago
- RT @lisaabramowicz1: The Atlanta Fed’s latest GDPNow reading has turned solidly negative. https://t.co/pl0JBiLRXe 23 hours ago
- Make sure to tune in at 830 tonight for my new Sky show The US Report - with special guests @mirandadevine, Mick Mu… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com