Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- But “the science”! twitter.com/climateaudit/s… 21 hours ago
- Seriously, what’s the hold up? This is what happens when the health bureaucracy, which never was really comfortable… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @marinamaral2: Aerial photograph looking south over Manhattan, circa 1931. https://t.co/sZ700xJpup 21 hours ago
- @redsteeze James Morrow from the Daily Telegraph in Sydney, can you give me a follow? wanted to drop you a note 23 hours ago
- Anyone noticing a trend? twitter.com/tplohetski/sta… 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com