Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- Whoops! twitter.com/nypost/status/… 3 hours ago
- @parnellpalme It was the ban on stand up drinking wot done it! 15 hours ago
- Fascinating to see DeSantis - a likely player for the GOP in 2024 - mirroring Australian policy on this. fox35orlando.com/news/florida-g… 22 hours ago
- RT @john_macgowan: At a bar where the DJ keeps playing absolute bangers and then laughs like a hyena when security tell people to stop danc… 1 day ago
- RT @_HelenDale: "I think I've made a terrible mistake" https://t.co/pfZikwpigr 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com