Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- @PerrettReport She’s a Cockalier! 8 hours ago
- Poppy the Puppy says goodnight, all. https://t.co/dnRlk8WDXA 9 hours ago
- @SamanthaX_real A huntsman has no interest in messing with you - but he will act as a natural exterminator. Not try… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 9 hours ago
- RT @Adam_Creighton: The US govt last week updated the survival rates (i.e., IF infected) for Covid19: 0-19 99.997% 20-49… 9 hours ago
- “Easter worshipper” twitter.com/guypbenson/sta… 12 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com