Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- Great piece from @CateMc3273 as we remember those who served in Vietnam on anniversary of Long Tan. Thank you. twitter.com/dailytelegraph… 1 day ago
- RT @kloussikian: There's this from a ship's log showing a Theodoros Xenophou travelled from Cyprus to Melbourne on a British passport https… 1 day ago
- RT @wrongdorey: Tomorrow's newspaper @dailytelegraph #auspol https://t.co/bryH8uP7M0 1 day ago
- Gosh, I can think of a few people who should have read the little booklet they enclose with your new passport... https://t.co/fkmzdByflF 1 day ago
- But by all means keep treating a gang of snaggletoothed incels and some public art as the great threat to tolerance and civilisation. 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com