Without giving the impression that this site is obsessed with Sydney Morning Herald restaurant critic Terry Durack, one suspects the man was so annoyed at having been forced by his editors to leave his usual Potts Point-Crown Street comfort zone to travel to the far reaches of the upper-Lower North Shore that he gave The Italian a 12/20 simply out of pique. With a trendier post code and an extra $10 tacked on to every menu item, with its Italian wines, wood-fired pizzas, caponata and all-but-mandatory salumi misti, The Italian would have been a dead-set 13.
- RT @redsteeze: If your movement is spearheaded by 9 year olds, it's a lot of things, but it's not about science. twitter.com/back_ttys/stat… 7 hours ago
- RT @baseballcrank: This thread is nonsense. The whole point of why Feinstein reacted as she did is, the kids were insisting, & being prodde… 8 hours ago
- This Sunrise Movement that sent those children to Feinstein’s office is deeply creepy and no one should be scaring… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 8 hours ago
- Not to be confused with the George St Light Rail. twitter.com/areas_abandone… 8 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: Woke youth trash wrong statue => "This is not a Civil War museum and this is not Robert E. Lee," he said. "This is Genera… 8 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com