The secret’s out: Tune in to Lifestyle Food on 8 January to see yours truly, the Prick With a Fork, go head-to-head on Australia’s most exciting competitive dinner party show, Come Dine With Me. Can’t say much more than that, except thank Christ they’ve got James Valentine doing the voiceover and not that British guy who makes everyone like a tosser!
- @annmcnam That piece pushes new boundaries of hysteria. 2 hours ago
- RT @Monster_Dome: Just a reminder that in 2013 Tim Soutphommasane - then a member of the ALP and a former Rudd staffer - was 31 years old a… 7 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: When it is a former 4 star General, it is merit. When it is a former Labor staffer, it is not merit. https://t.co/qWryRIz… 10 hours ago
- Perfectly normal European Union president. twitter.com/ruptly/status/… 15 hours ago
- RT @Adam_Creighton: Not many countries in the world where the child of a steelworker and grocery shop assistant can rise to become Governor… 15 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com