The secret’s out: Tune in to Lifestyle Food on 8 January to see yours truly, the Prick With a Fork, go head-to-head on Australia’s most exciting competitive dinner party show, Come Dine With Me. Can’t say much more than that, except thank Christ they’ve got James Valentine doing the voiceover and not that British guy who makes everyone like a tosser!
- @dannolan @bkjabour Do kids learn better in castles? Bring on Building the Embrasure Revolution! 1 hour ago
- RT @DamTom79: 🤦🏻♂️ “Heggie, who works part time as a cook at a Brisbane vegan cafe and also collects Centrelink payments, today pleaded gu… 2 hours ago
- RT @amconmag: "Let me say that Roger Scruton lives exactly like you want Roger Scruton to live: surrounded by books, a well-used armchair,… 3 hours ago
- Re: yesterday’s discussion of what happens to morality and government in a post-religious environment, behold a lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- You'd be surprised! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 4 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com