The secret’s out: Tune in to Lifestyle Food on 8 January to see yours truly, the Prick With a Fork, go head-to-head on Australia’s most exciting competitive dinner party show, Come Dine With Me. Can’t say much more than that, except thank Christ they’ve got James Valentine doing the voiceover and not that British guy who makes everyone like a tosser!
- Great piece by @carolinemarcus in @dailytelegraph on pay gap policy ... twitter.com/carolinemarcus… 36 minutes ago
- @GordyPls Reminds me of the old East Germany joke: "Why do you to know if your Trabant is arriving in morning or af… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ScottRhodie Again, a self-winding analogue chronometer won't have this problem. 1 hour ago
- For discussion: Supermarkets and discount airlines are proof of Voegelin's thesis that it is possible for societies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @SkyNewsAust: TONIGHT ON #Credlin: Unless it is self-evidently in our national interest, and clearly doesn't come with strings attached,… 18 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com