The secret’s out: Tune in to Lifestyle Food on 8 January to see yours truly, the Prick With a Fork, go head-to-head on Australia’s most exciting competitive dinner party show, Come Dine With Me. Can’t say much more than that, except thank Christ they’ve got James Valentine doing the voiceover and not that British guy who makes everyone like a tosser!
- Great piece from @CateMc3273 as we remember those who served in Vietnam on anniversary of Long Tan. Thank you. twitter.com/dailytelegraph… 1 day ago
- RT @kloussikian: There's this from a ship's log showing a Theodoros Xenophou travelled from Cyprus to Melbourne on a British passport https… 1 day ago
- RT @wrongdorey: Tomorrow's newspaper @dailytelegraph #auspol https://t.co/bryH8uP7M0 1 day ago
- Gosh, I can think of a few people who should have read the little booklet they enclose with your new passport... https://t.co/fkmzdByflF 1 day ago
- But by all means keep treating a gang of snaggletoothed incels and some public art as the great threat to tolerance and civilisation. 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com