That the stunning knives Mrs Prick and the Little Pricks gave me for my birthday are Damascus steel should in no way be taken as a commentary on the Syria thing, but I will note they are far preferable to any kitchenware the Muslim Brotherhood is turning out.
- RT @Monster_Dome: .@peter_fitz "Turnbull is reportedly penning a book in New York to be out before the next election. My extensive publishi… 3 minutes ago
- RT @mirandadevine: On the 30th day of the 30th Prime Minister, it’s looking good! When it really comes down to it, people vote with their h… 24 minutes ago
- A generous friend brought over a huge block of a glorious, grainy five-year-old Parmigiano-Reggiano last night. We… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- 1953 > 2018 twitter.com/scottrhodie/st… 22 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: Outside of a police state (ymmv), the accused does not testify first.... This is simply insane twitter.com/seungminkim/st… 23 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com