That the stunning knives Mrs Prick and the Little Pricks gave me for my birthday are Damascus steel should in no way be taken as a commentary on the Syria thing, but I will note they are far preferable to any kitchenware the Muslim Brotherhood is turning out.
- @howardanglin @wrdcsc This was a tremendous lunch at Fratelli Paradiso in Sydney where after three or four courses,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 minutes ago
- @howardanglin This is a new one on me though one of my proudest achievements was sitting at the same table and enjo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- @GordyPls @FowlesWine Thanks mate! 1 hour ago
- Great piece by @EPPCdc fellow Lance Morrow (full disclosure: also Dad) in @WSJ drawing a line from Heraclitus to Em… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- RT @mirandadevine: Column’s up: on home-wreckers and wronged wives. Good on Natalie Joyce for pointing out there’s no excuse for stealing a… 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com