Today in the Telegraph, the tale of how Maggie the Iron Terrier was lost and found … by Twitter.
Follow the Prick on Twitter!
- @NC_Robinson @MikeySlezak Hey that’s the doctor from Biggest Loser! 21 hours ago
- “I am not buying the Prime Minister’s tears,” Jacinta Price said. “He can put whatever spin on (the Voice) he wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 hours ago
- RT @ElbridgeColby: Actually the US prioritized Germany and Europe over Japan and Asia in WWII because Marshall et al recognized the former… 1 day ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: I wrote for the @dailytelegraph on the violent protests against St Michael's, Belfield, where I have spoken, and the disg… 1 day ago
- So the government is going maximalist on the voice, complete with advice to the executive and the ability to offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com
Obviously the Little Pricks should be banned from cooking for a month as punishment.
I would have retweeted your post if I was “on air” at the time.
I am glad that Maggie has returned home so she can enjoy Pal kibble at home !!!!
Or is that rare filet mignon ?????
I didn’t know you were a twit!
Reblogged this on Will S.' Sunny Side Blog and commented:
Aw, that’s sweet. And they even found a use for Twitter!
Noi worries i will tweet you later.
PWAF AWOL for quite a while now!