Follow the Prick on Twitter!
- @NC_Robinson @MikeySlezak Hey that’s the doctor from Biggest Loser! 20 hours ago
- “I am not buying the Prime Minister’s tears,” Jacinta Price said. “He can put whatever spin on (the Voice) he wants… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- RT @ElbridgeColby: Actually the US prioritized Germany and Europe over Japan and Asia in WWII because Marshall et al recognized the former… 23 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: I wrote for the @dailytelegraph on the violent protests against St Michael's, Belfield, where I have spoken, and the disg… 23 hours ago
- So the government is going maximalist on the voice, complete with advice to the executive and the ability to offer… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com
Comment is Free
I’ve got a comment piece in today’s Sun-Herald all about toilet paper, democracy, and why robust, vigorous debate in newspaper and opinion sites’ comment threads are actually a sign of a healthy polis.
Ironically, there is no facility to comment at the above link, so have at it here. And while it was written a while ago, it’s a nice rejoinder to Lizzy Farrelly’s attack yesterday on the “ignorant and heedless rabble” daring to have opinions different from her own.