Been a long time between drinks, but the Prick has found a new home at the national daily, The Australian. First up: What happens when a Prick is forced to maintain a modicum of health and domestic accord and has to go on a “body transformation” diet. You won’t believe what happens next!
- @HillaryRayLaw Good. 'Tis a dumb idea. 1 day ago
- This was always so cool as a kid. twitter.com/claytoncubitt/… 1 day ago
- Everyone's making fun of Trump but c'mon if you can't have fun behind the wheel of a big rig it's time to take a go… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- This is the singularly dumbest restaurant gimmick I have seen in a lifetime of dining. How long 'til it hits Sydney? telegraph.co.uk/food-and-drink… 1 day ago
- RT @russellbrandom: When “Thunderstruck” comes on https://t.co/qGk1AIeE6N 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com