Been a long time between drinks, but the Prick has found a new home at the national daily, The Australian. First up: What happens when a Prick is forced to maintain a modicum of health and domestic accord and has to go on a “body transformation” diet. You won’t believe what happens next!
- @JacquelineMaley Don’t, they never work as well as they claim and mine is filthy gathering dust in the back of the laundry. 10 hours ago
- In happier news, can confirm a very cool #SydneyStrong edition of @dailytelegraph in the works for tomorrow ... 11 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: I cannot believe this website is free 11 hours ago
- RT @MartinKulldorff: "Hey, remember the children? We used to say things about them like, 'They are the future,' or 'They should be exposed… 13 hours ago
- Nice move - would be good to keep it going after lockdown to help bring trade back to local retail. twitter.com/mayordarcy/sta… 17 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com