Been a long time between drinks, but the Prick has found a new home at the national daily, The Australian. First up: What happens when a Prick is forced to maintain a modicum of health and domestic accord and has to go on a “body transformation” diet. You won’t believe what happens next!
- Will there ever be a rainbow? twitter.com/rightmodernist… https://t.co/jvi3M0ScQu 40 minutes ago
- RT @quaedvliegs: Isolation, Paddington (Sydney) 1900 during the plague. https://t.co/AabvKEn21i 57 minutes ago
- RT @ellymelly: Re: #Karens - I have to agree with @pwafork on this. There's nothing wrong with asking to speak to a manager. I have devote… 57 minutes ago
- RT @dianecope1958: Big ask. I am 62 this weekend, so will probably die soon, or get alzheimers or be rendered insane. I would love my 5 min… 2 hours ago
- @erinrileyau Agreed. People have commercial commitments they made long before any of this started. 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com