The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- RT @JeremyMcLellan: When I clerked for Barrett she tried to adopt me twice against my will, called regular wine cis-substantiated, had a ye… 1 hour ago
- You learn something new every day. twitter.com/mcg58/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @MCG58 Fascinating! I can’t believe A Fish Called Wanda misled me! 1 hour ago
- RT @ggreenwald: These vile attacks are a perfect distillation of contemporary liberal discourse: it doesn’t matter what you do in your life… 2 hours ago
- RT @jimgeraghty: Senate Democrats Propose Simple ‘Floating Test’ to Determine if Amy Coney Barrett Is a Witch https://t.co/rQ4Tijm7BQ 3 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com