The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- I've heard of rolling it in glitter but this is ridiculous. #BennelongVotes 3 hours ago
- @alsotheabyss Say hi to Jonathan Green for me. 4 hours ago
- Bennelong time Bennelong time Bennelong a long a long and votey time *guitar solo* 4 hours ago
- @JaneMarwick I like a lot of Bing but the song needs an entirely different interpretation. 6 hours ago
- At the risk of copping a legal letter from his estate, the lugubrious, molasses-like Bing Crosby version of what sh… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com