The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- Could you clutch your pearls any tighter? twitter.com/4writers/statu… 2 hours ago
- RT @MeCookieMonster: Me no geologist, but me think dat rock look a lot like me... 18 hours ago
- It’s actually great that people can protest peacefully. That’s what a free country like Australia is all about But… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 21 hours ago
- @DavieesM @annmcnam See what I mean! 22 hours ago
- RT @ccpecknold: This is an abuse of power, and a misuse of our troops. 23 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com