The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- About three days, I reckon. twitter.com/richlowry/stat… 3 hours ago
- RT @Vermeullarmine: Somehow one senses that this summer is going to be absolutely lit 3 hours ago
- @npomalley Much of the media spent four years running with the story that the president was a Russian agent so I’m… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- @npomalley No one deserves to have their business trashed. But CNN has been cheerleading the riots. So what did they expect? 5 hours ago
- Reap, sow, etc. twitter.com/fernalfonso/st… 5 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com