The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- Well there is no one I trust more than the Chinese Ministry of Health! twitter.com/heldavidson/st… 2 hours ago
- “Living in too big a house” soon to be classified as a terminal medical condition… twitter.com/kymtje/status/… 9 hours ago
- This is very good. twitter.com/parnellpalme/s… 1 day ago
- @AnthDeCeglie @westaustralian So what @AnthDeCeglie? 1 day ago
- Savage. twitter.com/john_macgowan/… 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com