The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- The PM's proposal for a day to recognise Indigenous Australians is a clever wedge against Australia Day's most radi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 28 minutes ago
- Great piece by @carolinemarcus in @dailytelegraph on pay gap policy ... twitter.com/carolinemarcus… 1 hour ago
- @GordyPls Reminds me of the old East Germany joke: "Why do you to know if your Trabant is arriving in morning or af… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- @ScottRhodie Again, a self-winding analogue chronometer won't have this problem. 1 hour ago
- For discussion: Supermarkets and discount airlines are proof of Voegelin's thesis that it is possible for societies… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com