The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- RT @austalgia: Who wouldn't be keen to listen to member countries of the UNHRC that include such positive beacons of human rights Afghan… 29 minutes ago
- RT @chriskkenny: Sing it. RT Trump right to ditch human rights hypocrites dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/n… 38 minutes ago
- Here's why we should follow the US out of the misnamed Human Rights Council...my latest at the @dailytelegraph we… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 47 minutes ago
- @AlanRMJones And it'll stay plastered. 1 hour ago
- Just landed in Sydney @dkahanerules ... can't wait to read! https://t.co/7DUCpg16Ww 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com