The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- RT @20committee: #WEIRD: dude gets caught playing doctor without a license #WINNING: his arrest involves gunfire #FLORIDA: it's the mayor… 1 hour ago
- RT @TitaniaMcGrath: If it weren’t for Donald Trump’s comments about Mexicans, Jussie Smollett would never have been forced to stage this at… 2 hours ago
- RT @SethAMandel: "Two Nigerian Trump supporters? Like, you can't just cast black people as racist white people. This isn't 'Hamilton.'" htt… 2 hours ago
- RT @bennyglish: Friday’s Daily Telegraph front page. https://t.co/iw9CA0qANV 3 hours ago
- Woke up to check the headlines. Found out Jussie Smollett paid the Nigerians with a check. Laughing so hard now I’l… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com