The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- @miriamcosic @YouTube I can't imagine Brown Sugar would go down well today. 5 days ago
- Heartbroken to be missing #qanda tonight. https://t.co/K1pGtIG7uU 5 days ago
- Thanks for ruining hot sauce for me. twitter.com/jpodhoretz/sta… 1 week ago
- Can I go back and get a democracy sausage if I voted at 8am and missed out? 2 weeks ago
- @scott___warren Our friends at @InnerWestNews need to conduct an urgent investigation into the lack of democracy sausages this morning. 2 weeks ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com