The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- @john_macgowan The weird thing is that Leunig was absolutely blue-drip approved long before blue-drippism was a thi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 23 minutes ago
- I swear it's not long before some leftie inner city council holds a picnic for the annual ritual denunciation of Le… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 26 minutes ago
- This is nothing. I remember what they used to say about John McCain. I haven't seen rehabilitations like this since… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 43 minutes ago
- 👏👏👏👏👏 twitter.com/RealSaavedra/s… 1 hour ago
- RT @TheBabylonBee: Elizabeth Warren Reveals Plan To Pay For Medicare For All: New Color Printer That Prints Realistic-Looking $100 Bills ht… 4 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com