The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- RT @SkyNewsAust: Sky News host James Morrow says big tech's “Orwellian behaviour” is not making public figures more accountable but making… 4 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: This by @andrewmichta 🎯 "As the West becomes increasingly secular, bereft of sources to give meaning to human existence… 8 hours ago
- Think real hard, big guy. twitter.com/nypost/status/… 10 hours ago
- And then borders ... 2022? 2023? Feel free to call me a selfish prick but would like to get back to see my fully Pf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 15 hours ago
- Sure am seeing an awful lot of respect for women under the trending term "Jenny" today. /sarcasm 16 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com