The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- I do what I can. twitter.com/GrayConnolly/s… 9 hours ago
- @HolbrookKym Are you disputing the contents of the report? 1 day ago
- HERE WE GO twitter.com/mtaibbi/status… 1 day ago
- "On February 5, 2021, (Brittany Higgins) re-engaged with police, telling them she had been interviewed by the media… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- If the ABC is going to refer to countries by their local name I hope they start calling the US 'Murica. https://t.co/Sk25a8Vfsy 2 days ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com