The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- RT @DuncanMcNab: Sorry Catherine but I'm looking forward to the airport queue and even the obligatory duty free walk through. Friends, fami… 1 hour ago
- RT @ClayGolledge: The Reff for Victoria is as high now as NSW ever was. This amongst other things suggests no matter what style of mass loc… 1 hour ago
- Chant says we could be the most vaccinated nation in the world. Fantastic. Yet even if we hit that mark the catastr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- 🤢🤢🤢 twitter.com/basilzempilas/… 1 hour ago
- Beatings will quite literally continue until morale improves. twitter.com/theheraldsun/s… 3 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com