The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- @BlueBoxDave Little did I know, it was Obama all along. 2 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: Australians note: high power prices have consequences 9 hours ago
- @cokeefe9 Mate even RBG had her doubts about it. 13 hours ago
- Let them eat carbon credits. twitter.com/wang_seaver/st… 18 hours ago
- Breaking: ABC accused of asking guests to not criticise China after a visit from Chinese ambassador last week dailytelegraph.com.au/news/national/… 19 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com