The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- The Cherry Bar should really rename itself The Winner's Circle. 11 hours ago
- RT @James_Jeffrey: If only Labor had been in power for a few years at some point in our very recent history and had a chance to do somethin… 13 hours ago
- @ScottRhodie That guy lives down the road from me. 13 hours ago
- @tanelsonaus How many RET certificates do those caps go for? 15 hours ago
- This is an amazingly strange take on the peace process. twitter.com/yiftahc/status… 15 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com