The Prick’s not askin’ too many questions, if ya know what I’m sayin’, but apparently it’s still possible to get Japanese kombu in Australia despite reports of a general ban on the stuff. It seems the good folks down at Chef’s Armoury have got a hook-up — I’ve just ordered a couple of packs myself with an eye towards some Japanese soups and trying my hand at some of those yummy smoked eel parfait-and-kombu gelee cylinders they do down at Bentley. Check it out.
- No, no, this is fine: “On June 22, 600 workers at the second-largest aluminum mill in America, accounting for 20% o… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 hours ago
- RT @CroweDM: China is firing missiles across the Taiwan Strait and Twitter is worried about 12 questions from journalists? Ambassador Xiao… 13 hours ago
- The guy who once lied America's way into invading Iraq says Trump is the biggest threat to the country... twitter.com/mirandadevine/… 15 hours ago
- @erinrileyau I have often, stupidly, thought it would be great fun to do Book Week for adults in the office. 15 hours ago
- RT @USMiniTru: BREAKING: After viewing National Treasure, President Biden orders FBI to raid home of Nicolas Cage to recover Declaration of… 17 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com