Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- @dannolan Yeah but with good reason in your case 2 hours ago
- This is very strange because I've kept track and I reliably get stopped for the extra swab three out of five times. twitter.com/Monster_Dome/s… 2 hours ago
- RT @parnellpalme: In 2017, I made a study of the German election campaign. I spent a number of weeks in Germany interviewing candidates, or… 2 hours ago
- RT @LosFelizDaycare: Incident report: Kindess’s moms sent a bulk sized tub of “cheese balls” for afternoon tapas. We sent a note home expla… 6 hours ago
- .@Uber_Australia @Uber_Support system is just absolutely one star this morning. Literally better off in a cab. 6 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com