Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- But surely once you vaccinate your vulnerable population, transmission stops being much of an issue anyway. The ret… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- By this logic shouldn’t Council be fixing potholes not picking fights with the PM? twitter.com/mayordarcy/sta… 14 hours ago
- @dannolan All weed in his hat. 15 hours ago
- RT @PatrickDeneen: It’s all so transparent. These tools were useful opponents to Trump, and now can be discarded before they pose any threa… 17 hours ago
- Good. The Bridge Road cycleway is a debacle. Get rid of it and bring the speed limit back up to 60. dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/there… 22 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com