Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- RT @DuncanMcNab: Sorry Catherine but I'm looking forward to the airport queue and even the obligatory duty free walk through. Friends, fami… 26 minutes ago
- RT @ClayGolledge: The Reff for Victoria is as high now as NSW ever was. This amongst other things suggests no matter what style of mass loc… 30 minutes ago
- Chant says we could be the most vaccinated nation in the world. Fantastic. Yet even if we hit that mark the catastr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 30 minutes ago
- 🤢🤢🤢 twitter.com/basilzempilas/… 48 minutes ago
- Beatings will quite literally continue until morale improves. twitter.com/theheraldsun/s… 2 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com