Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- .@CateMc3273 this is that Egyptian speech I was telling you about the other night! twitter.com/RitaPanahi/sta… 12 minutes ago
- Creepy. twitter.com/LukewSavage/st… 3 hours ago
- Why can't Malcolm catch a break in the polls? Sharp analysis via @SharriMarkson @dailytelegraph dailytelegraph.com.au/news/opinion/s… 3 hours ago
- Great piece @CateMc3273 on the need to do more in the Philippines - foreshadowing today's announcement heraldsun.com.au/rendezview/our… 3 hours ago
- Someone please send the Sussex Police a copy of Areopagitica. twitter.com/sussex_police/… 18 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com