Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- RT @ggreenwald: These vile attacks are a perfect distillation of contemporary liberal discourse: it doesn’t matter what you do in your life… 48 minutes ago
- RT @jimgeraghty: Senate Democrats Propose Simple ‘Floating Test’ to Determine if Amy Coney Barrett Is a Witch https://t.co/rQ4Tijm7BQ 2 hours ago
- I gotta say I did not have the left opposing interracial families on my 2020 bingo card, but here we are. thefederalist.com/2020/09/26/ant… 2 hours ago
- What a beautiful family! twitter.com/HowardMortman/… 2 hours ago
- RT @lisdavies: Shane Warne has been supplanted as the greatest spinner Victoria has ever produced. 12 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com