Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- RT @TitaniaMcGrath: VIOLENCE: • Microaggressions • Offensive jokes • Misgendering • Opinions I disagree with NON-VIOLENCE: • Looting • Ar… 1 hour ago
- RT @john_macgowan: But I've been working on my "No Lives Matter" sign all day. You know how hard it is to draw a picture of Nietzsche on th… 15 hours ago
- The ball is in everyone’s court now. twitter.com/mwhitbourn/sta… 15 hours ago
- RT @clairlemon: “[G]ood-faith debate was impossible. This is because a key precept of anti-racism studies is that the very act of defending… 16 hours ago
- @spooky_girl @Eloise_Praino @LifeTimeCooking Make up a song about it to Hakuna Matata 16 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com