Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- Ooh! Here's my poet laureate application: There once was a young man from Camperdown Who thought he was from the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 22 minutes ago
- @NC_Robinson All I can see is an unregistered trailer in the background #strongertogether 22 hours ago
- RT @JulieLeask: On the comparison between flu and Covid mortality. 23 hours ago
- RT @sophieelsworth: ABC Radio National host Patricia Karvelas has been “cautioned” over a social media post that included a selfie with the… 1 day ago
- Funny, I don't remember 2022 being a state corporatism election: "We will employ this co-investment model in more… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com