Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- RT @GrayConnolly: Perth does not just lose the cricket itself but the economic boost of the English cricket touring parties including the B… 33 minutes ago
- “But it’s a police state that saves lives!” twitter.com/sophieelsworth… 1 hour ago
- California, but could easily be Australia too: “Just as rust never sleeps, neither does the political impulse to fo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 hour ago
- Isn’t this a good news story? twitter.com/timspector/sta… 2 hours ago
- RT @lux_schwab: Brilliant early South Africa data, despite cases ⬆️ ‘exponentially’: 1. 70% hospital admissions were for non-covid reasons… 7 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com