Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- Monique Ryan is the Disco Stu of the pandemic. 1 day ago
- RT @AJKayWriter: Well done. @AirCanada. 👏👏👏 Its almost shocking to read such a rational statement. https://t.co/FlMtn2G7t0 3 days ago
- @NC_Robinson Hmmm... 5 days ago
- Wow: "A climate protester who made headlines when she allegedly locked her neck to her car on a vital Sydney road h… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
- "(Meloni's) politics are not fascist but rather a rebuke to an establishment liberalism that has lost its way since… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com