Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- @michaelkoziol Knowing that Singapore was British in 1957 seems like a fairly basic piece of modern history, though. 19 hours ago
- This is amazing esp. given reports the North Koreans overstepped their border in going after the soldier. twitter.com/RyanNorthover/… 19 hours ago
- "We're both part of the same hypocrisy, senator, but never think it applies to my family." twitter.com/bkerogers/stat… 20 hours ago
- @mozziemaud Entirely correct - my point was in reference to the new public morality, for lack of a better term. 20 hours ago
- @ScottRhodie That and the Galaxy Explorer! 20 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com