Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- Well there is no one I trust more than the Chinese Ministry of Health! twitter.com/heldavidson/st… 1 hour ago
- “Living in too big a house” soon to be classified as a terminal medical condition… twitter.com/kymtje/status/… 8 hours ago
- This is very good. twitter.com/parnellpalme/s… 1 day ago
- @AnthDeCeglie @westaustralian So what @AnthDeCeglie? 1 day ago
- Savage. twitter.com/john_macgowan/… 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com