Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- Great piece from @CateMc3273 as we remember those who served in Vietnam on anniversary of Long Tan. Thank you. twitter.com/dailytelegraph… 1 day ago
- RT @kloussikian: There's this from a ship's log showing a Theodoros Xenophou travelled from Cyprus to Melbourne on a British passport https… 1 day ago
- RT @wrongdorey: Tomorrow's newspaper @dailytelegraph #auspol https://t.co/bryH8uP7M0 1 day ago
- Gosh, I can think of a few people who should have read the little booklet they enclose with your new passport... https://t.co/fkmzdByflF 1 day ago
- But by all means keep treating a gang of snaggletoothed incels and some public art as the great threat to tolerance and civilisation. 1 day ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com