Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- RT @SkyNewsAust: Sky News host James Morrow says big tech's “Orwellian behaviour” is not making public figures more accountable but making… 3 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: This by @andrewmichta 🎯 "As the West becomes increasingly secular, bereft of sources to give meaning to human existence… 7 hours ago
- Think real hard, big guy. twitter.com/nypost/status/… 9 hours ago
- And then borders ... 2022? 2023? Feel free to call me a selfish prick but would like to get back to see my fully Pf… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
- Sure am seeing an awful lot of respect for women under the trending term "Jenny" today. /sarcasm 15 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com