Credit to Durack for, for a moment at least, resisting the hype machine around mejico, but what the hell does a “.5” mean? The out-of-twenty scoring system means little to nothing already and the addition of these half-steps only confuses the matter. Already here’s not really much room between “reasonable” (12) and “good if not great” (13), so why toss out a 12.5 unless as a sop to the restaurateur: I really hated this joint, it seems to say, but I can’t bring myself to cane it completely with a 12. Either way the Pricks won’t be turning up anytime soon.
- You meet the nicest people here! twitter.com/cjpomfret/stat… 4 hours ago
- Everything out of China - and there is precious little to go on - is looking weirder and weirder. What’s up? twitter.com/jenniferatntd/… 10 hours ago
- With case numbers in the tens of thousands I hope our friend here is staying home and doing her part! twitter.com/jillastark/sta… 11 hours ago
- @MmichaelLlucy And I’m done. 12 hours ago
- @ScottRhodie But when you sell that house you redeposit the gains from the fifty grand or whatever. Unlikely to sta… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 14 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com