On a whim, added a tin of really nice anchovies to tonight’s lamb shank braise. For anyone thinking asking lamby lines, this is a good idea. Especially with a lot of red wine and stock in the pan (cooked down to make a sauce) and some ridiculously creamy pommes puree.
- RT @GrayConnolly: People returning adopted dogs should be publicly shamed and put on chain gangs that work in animal shelters for the term… 10 hours ago
- @gabster0191 Migration brings benefits but I don’t get this one eyed view that says laws of supply and demand don’t… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- Pre-sitting weeks ritual - crab omelette Arnold Bennett. https://t.co/S7OTB2j65h 2 days ago
- Zero new cases in Sydney; Methodist restrictions on drinking and dancing to nevertheless continue for a week. Makes sense! 2 days ago
- @SamanthaX_real My best one was the guy who picked me up at Holt Street and spent the whole ride haranguing me that… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com