On a whim, added a tin of really nice anchovies to tonight’s lamb shank braise. For anyone thinking asking lamby lines, this is a good idea. Especially with a lot of red wine and stock in the pan (cooked down to make a sauce) and some ridiculously creamy pommes puree.
- @glengyron @erinrileyau OK so apparently it's 2pm for "select" customers and the rest of us get our instapots tonig… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 24 minutes ago
- @erinrileyau I thuoght it was launching today? My bad 28 minutes ago
- Not sure this Amazon launch is going great. When I hit amazon.com it seems to be a lot of schlock that… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 31 minutes ago
- Sad news for the Abbotts. RIP. twitter.com/TonyAbbottMHR/… 1 hour ago
- @michaelkoziol Knowing that Singapore was British in 1957 seems like a fairly basic piece of modern history, though. 21 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com