On a whim, added a tin of really nice anchovies to tonight’s lamb shank braise. For anyone thinking asking lamby lines, this is a good idea. Especially with a lot of red wine and stock in the pan (cooked down to make a sauce) and some ridiculously creamy pommes puree.
- @annmcnam That piece pushes new boundaries of hysteria. 2 hours ago
- RT @Monster_Dome: Just a reminder that in 2013 Tim Soutphommasane - then a member of the ALP and a former Rudd staffer - was 31 years old a… 7 hours ago
- RT @GrayConnolly: When it is a former 4 star General, it is merit. When it is a former Labor staffer, it is not merit. https://t.co/qWryRIz… 11 hours ago
- Perfectly normal European Union president. twitter.com/ruptly/status/… 15 hours ago
- RT @Adam_Creighton: Not many countries in the world where the child of a steelworker and grocery shop assistant can rise to become Governor… 16 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com