On a whim, added a tin of really nice anchovies to tonight’s lamb shank braise. For anyone thinking asking lamby lines, this is a good idea. Especially with a lot of red wine and stock in the pan (cooked down to make a sauce) and some ridiculously creamy pommes puree.
- Casarecce, prawns, miso, chili. This was fun to make. Goodnight all! https://t.co/9qjCkPWtzy 8 hours ago
- RT @RitaPanahi: Targets set by national cabinet to re-open Australia are absurdly high. Where is the cost benefit analysis on remaining in… 13 hours ago
- @HahaSnuffel Uh, I was being sarcastic. 14 hours ago
- @ScottRhodie So? 14 hours ago
- @jkalbrechtsen I hear they have snipers that can take out a takeaway mojito at 500 yards with a crosswind. 14 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com