On a whim, added a tin of really nice anchovies to tonight’s lamb shank braise. For anyone thinking asking lamby lines, this is a good idea. Especially with a lot of red wine and stock in the pan (cooked down to make a sauce) and some ridiculously creamy pommes puree.
- @dannolan @bkjabour Do kids learn better in castles? Bring on Building the Embrasure Revolution! 1 hour ago
- RT @DamTom79: 🤦🏻♂️ “Heggie, who works part time as a cook at a Brisbane vegan cafe and also collects Centrelink payments, today pleaded gu… 2 hours ago
- RT @amconmag: "Let me say that Roger Scruton lives exactly like you want Roger Scruton to live: surrounded by books, a well-used armchair,… 3 hours ago
- Re: yesterday’s discussion of what happens to morality and government in a post-religious environment, behold a lea… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 hours ago
- You'd be surprised! twitter.com/nytimes/status… 5 hours ago
Talk to the Prick!pwafork [at] gmail.com